Network Security Analyst
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Network Operations Analyst II
- Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for The company infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
- Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for The company’s global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
- Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in The company Incident and Change Management processes.
- Regularly perform data analysis to determine The company’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Have you worked in a control centre environment?
- Do you like to triage and drive events to resolution?
- Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
- Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
- Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
- Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
- Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
- Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Expert -level ability to perform post-event analysis.
- Demonstrates the ability to function in 4 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network), and has intermediate-level understanding in at least 3 areas.
- Intermediate UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
- Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization skills.
Network Security Security