The client, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. The client's cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. My client helps organisations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
My client are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making a meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia.
Remote work allowed for this role. The client operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. The client thrives where you do.
What you'll do at The client:
At The client, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Channel Account Executive will help grow The client's ANZ business through channel partners to ensure their revenue growth, market knowledge and new logo growth meet and exceed their targets. This is achieved through pipeline management, training, marketing, customer retention and on-time renewal targets. We want somebody who can quickly become a genuine The client evangelist and subject matter expert, conveying the value of our Whole Product Experience to work with partner sales teams. within our channel whilst supporting growth with new and existing channel partners.
- Develop and execute The client channel business plans to dramatically scale and grow business with key stakeholders at Apple, as well with new and existing and development partners in Australia and New Zealand and execute at or above partner sales and business plan targets assigned quota levels.
- Deliver the The client Partner Program and ensure the right execution with your partners including on-boarding requirements, sales readiness training and education on resource and certification availability to new Partners
- Maintain high-level relationship with your champion and Senior management contacts within the partner organisation.
- Work with partner Sales, Marketing, Renewals and Professional Services teams to ensure that vertical offerings are understood and brought to market. Drive commitment to The clients offerings and increase revenue
- Drive joint The client/ partner pipeline from demand generation to facilitate collaboration between our field sales teams and help close. Plan, forecast and execute on pipeline goals
- Connects appropriate decision makers and executes, in a bridging fashion, between Partner and The client sales teams for client engagement.
- Keep up to date with relevant and mandated The client training
- Performs surveys, interviews and briefings to ensure partners satisfaction. Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organisation
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Requirements & Skills
- 4 year's Bachelor Degree or higher
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Professional working proficiency English (required)
- 3-5 years of Channel selling experience in related industry with demonstrated ability to develop and execute partner strategies and joint revenue targets
- Highly team motivated who can work independently and as part of a team. Be able to develop and deliver on action plans and be highly organised
- Experience with working in the Apple channel ecosystem ( preferred)
- Experience with SaaS, customer-centric , solution selling sales methodologies. Knowledge on mobile device management and security will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within a wide variety of organizations
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Adept at managing numerous partners and opportunities at the same time. Be able to manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and is a dynamic, confident presenter
- Ability to drive for in- person meetings and travel interstate as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel and Keynote, Salesforce or equivalent
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure The client is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world's most valuable brands rely on The client to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 The client Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.