Security Governance Lead
We are are working with a company who are considered to be an employer of choice in Geelong. We are looking for a Data Governance Lead in their strategic delivery team. This team is responsible for exciting transformation projects and creating world class capabilities.
Driving Data Governance and Enterprise Data Governance Frameworks, policies and standards, this transformative data role will leverage your expertise within analysis and engineering - systems and processes. Your existing data management capabilities will be crucial to creating “next generation” Data Management solutions.
This client is passionate about innovation, and ensuring that innovation takes place with a human focussed approach. You will be working alongside collaborative innovators who respond quickly to changing customer appetites. Ultimately ensuring that their customers get access to the best products. There will be a lot of flexible working options offered and tailored career development. This piece of work will be ongoing and there is every chance that this role will lead to quick career progression for the right person.
- Provide leadership and manage the execution of a data management/governance agenda
- Ability to look at, and refresh, ideas around data management, automating and orchestrating processes
- Data analysis, modelling, architecture and engineering
- Experience identifying, analysing and resolving data quality issues
- Metadata and data lineage; Designing for data simplification; Defining and leveraging data assets; Defining and applying Accountability for data; Understanding of the data lifecycle
- Agile approach to planning, sizing and executing activities.
- Building data perspective business cases and selling this to senior leaders
- Focussed on building collaborative relationships within the division.
- Strong business analysis experience - data quality/privacy management/data protection