About the job Internal Audit Supervisor
Our Client is one of the leading construction and contracting firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Seeking to recruit a new "Internal Audit Supervisor" in their head office in Riyadh.
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in overseeing and conducting audits of planned, in-progress or completed construction projects.
- Provide management with an independent assessment of the adequacy of (Project Planning, Contract Planning, Project Management and Contract Auditing) of construction projects.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports related to company's finance department to the Finance Manager.
- Ensure that finance department comply with the company's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate specialized project management skills and/or knowledge valuable to audit department under general supervision.
- Develop unique, specialized initiatives on specific scopes of related work while continuing individual development of specialized skills and knowledge.
- Coordinate and make presentations at audit meetings and assist with the development and implementation of the annual audit plan.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Construction Management from an accredited college/university.
- 7+ years experience as internal auditor.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and training to end users.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Knowledge of legal documentation requirements.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
- Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Ability to analyze data and familiarity.
- Understanding of IT control environment.
- Proffered to have experience in oracle fusion
- Arab Nationality & English speaking