About the job Risk and Quality Specialist
Our client is a leading global consulting firm, helping the world's top businesses, governments and organizations. Looking for a new "Risk and Quality Coordinator" covering Middle East region.
This position will be reporting to the Director of Decision-Making Support Team.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Build trusted relationships across the various practices acting as a dedicated business advisor to partners, principals, and managers by providing R&Q related advice and solutions that help client-facing teams effectively manage and mitigate legal, regulatory and reputational risks
- Act as the first point of contact for all R&Q queries from BOMs for one or more practices
- Execute the client and engagement risk assessment requests in close coordination with the PwC R&Q team, ensuring compliance with the firms R&Q procedures (i.e., client and engagement acceptance, KYC, Joint Business Relationships)
- Liaise with external parties to collect the information needed to complete the relevant Joint Business Relationships clearances
- Monitor the timely completion of client and engagement risk assessment processes and report back to the engagement and business operations teams and escalate any delays or issues to the R&Q manager
- Maintain and update the systems and tools at all times (i.e., Salesforce, MAP and R&Q tracking sheets)
- Proactively participate in team initiatives aiming to further improve R&Q processes
- Support in providing training and tutorials to the BOM team on any newly introduced process or system change
- Be integral part of team (attend team calls, coach new hires, provide reciprocal vacation coverage)
- Closely team up with other parts of the Decision-Making Support team (i.e., Financial Reporting & Planning) and with other RST teams as well (e.g., Staffing, Recruiting, HR Admin, VCS, etc) as needed.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- University Degree
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Background in business administration or finance preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills - Ability to communicate clearly with strong presentation skills and provide firm and concise message
- Ability to build relationships, work across multinational teams and with a wide variety of individuals at different levels from senior partners to staff
- Excellent organization and time management skills - able to work within an unstructured environment and ability to multitask
- Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker and team player
- Strong knowledge of relevant computer software (e.g., Microsoft Office), Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in compliance is a plus