About the job IT Coordinator
Our client is one of the leading insurance groups in the Lebanese market with over 100 thousand customers in over 17 offices and through more than 200 employees and 350 exclusive consultants. Seeking to hire "IT Coordinator" in their head office.
The position will be reporting to the IT Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides support to users in resolving day-to-day operational problems such as Notes, Email, Office, Windows, Network, Virus, etc.
- Responsible for installation, configuration & debugging of desktop software for new computers.
- Assisting the Team in all kinds of queries/requests that can help accelerating the business in an efficient way (accounting, purchasing, sales)
- Setting up, managing, and troubleshooting the technology systems that the business uses to maintain computer and software networks.
- Monitoring the performance of the company's PC infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency.
- Providing support and services related to all software, hardware, database, web resources, networks, and enterprise systems.
- Keeping track of all IT-related issues in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Systems, Computer Engineering.
- Language requirements: English, Arabic (written and spoken)
- Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented character
- Computer skills:
o Coding & Programming
o Networking and wireless
- Work experience: 3 to 5 years
- Salaries are currently paid in 90% fresh and 10% lollars
- Annual packages are calculated based on 14 months (12 fixed and 2 variable)