About the job HR Specialist
Our Client based in Beirut, Lebanon is a global distributor of Electronic Components, offering Supply Chain solutions for PCB Assemblers, and Technical Support for the Circuit Designers. Seeking to hire a new "HR Specialist" in their office.
The position will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated HR representative to help with the recruitment, training & career development, and onboarding of new employees, in addition to managing benefits, performance evaluation and promotion processes.
- Set up a complete cycle for recruitment, including selection and assessment decisions.
- Build networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Post openings to job boards and other position-appropriate channels.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new starters including contract generation and booking of medical insurance.
- Conduct orientation training to inform new hires about company policies and procedures.
- Conduct induction training to show new hires what each department does, and how departments are interrelated.
- Conduct periodical performance reviews for existing employees
- Issue recommendations for promotions and salary changes.
- Oversee, track and coordinate regional expatriation, localizations, and visa processes.
- Prepare data for employee payroll processing
Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g., new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades.
- Provide consultative leadership and resolution of employee relations issues and offer
recommendations/solutions to employee complaints and concerns; proposing remedial
- Preparation of documents for tax declaration.
Store & file employee documentation.
- Handle attendance & leaves (vacations, emergency, business)
- Manage HR inbox and communicate with staff regarding employment queries
- Implement and monitor HR strategies and procedures.
- Work on ISO implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration or Human Resources
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience
- Payroll management experience
- In-depth knowledge of different kinds of interviews and selection processes
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Fluency in English
- Detail oriented
- High level of discretion and professionalism
- Attitude a positive, forward-thinking person who uses common sense and proactivity to overcome obstacles