About the job Digital Content Lab Manager
Our Client is a leading creative media studio with offices in Saudi Arabia and the UAE specializing in locally-relevant entertainment content from the Middle East. Seeking to recruit a " Digital Content Lab Manager" to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position will be reporting to the CEO.
The Digital Content Lab Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and effectiveness of the client Digital Content operations, looking after all our content for digital platforms from concept to delivery. The manager will be responsible to hire and manage a team that will be trained to produce new and specific projects within the company and to collaborate with
its departments internally as needed.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
● Successfully delivering and management of key digital content projects.
● Hire, plan and manage project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed the
● Design and overlook a training program for new hires in the digital production space.
● Act as a bridge between the upper management and the people who are actually responsible for the execution of
● Make sure that project runs smoothly and stays on schedule. They also need to update the progress of the project
regularly to the upper management and external stakeholders.
● Managing key stakeholder expectations during the project life cycle and ensuring satisfaction with project delivery.
● Working collaboratively with other business teams and stakeholders to identify new ideas, define requirements,
and create project proposals.
● Assisting the teams to secure the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver projects successfully.
● Helping establish and use best practices in agile project management and high-quality project delivery.
● Highlighting potential risks and working proactively to resolve issues.
● Taking an active role in the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital and team
● Scoping project requirements and resources.
● Updating key stakeholders on project status
● Close collaboration with internal teams, especially creative and commercial departments, to implement projects.
● Acting as the key point of contact for clients and stakeholders.
● Assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement of digital projects
● Ensuring project profitability and developing detailed project plans
● Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
● Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
● Bachelors in a Media related subject, Digital Marketing, Marketing or Business
Management or other relevant subjects.
● Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurised
● Proven record in the digital content industry with examples of work.
● Experience in managing large and complex projects and teams.
● Hands-on and creative. Can implement, drive and challenge new ideas and
initiatives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as high-level
interpersonal and presentation skills.
To be discussed.