About the job Executive Assistant
Who We Are
MGRMC is proud to provide recruitment search services, as well as talent acquisition-related consulting for our clients. By partnering with us you will have access to even more diversified talent. Recruiting for startups, greenfield and brownfield projects is one of our specialties.
What We Offer
- We are looking for anyone with exceptional English and a good command of technology to join our team and work with our highly successful clients and their companies. No prior experience is required, but there will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things – all while working from home.
- Pay is very competitive and is based on the level of English language ability and relevant work experience.
- We recruit and hire smart, responsible, and hard-working people from all over the world to join our growing remote team. Once you’re part of the team, we staff you with clients of ours who are successful CEOs and company founders in the United States and Canada while remaining a beloved member of our internal MGRMC team.
- We support you with training, management, and other resources so that you are always able to perform at your best and so that you're fully satisfied in your professional role. We currently have a large, global remote team who will be here to support you and make sure all your needs as an employee are taken care of.A chance to be
What You’ll Be Doing
As a virtual Executive Assistant, you may be assigned to a wide array of tasks. The ones listed below are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling and do not always apply to the work you'll do with your client. If you’re eager to expand your skillset and build a home-based career, this will be a great opportunity for you!
- Drafting emails and handling business communications
- Taking video conferences
- Interfacing with clients and customers
- Scheduling and planning meetings and events
- Online research and data collection using spreadsheets
- Reporting and analysis
- Creative work with writing and media
- Other administrative tasks and projects
You Will Have
- Graduated from a distinguished university
- Proven success in school or at work
- Professional presentation on resume and online
- Full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- No other work commitments
An ideal candidate is:
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Dedicated and committed
- A strong independent problem solver
- A team player who enjoys helping others
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced corporate environment
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new things
- Organized and good at managing time
- An impeccable multitasker
- Friendly with a professional demeanor
- Possessed of exceptional interpersonal skills
What’s In it For You?
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career with a talented team of professionals
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
MGRMC is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, MGRMC will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. We will consult with applicants to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
We appreciate all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.