About the job Bookings Coordinator
We are recruiting for a new team member to join our Operations Department.
Your role will be the Bookings Coordinator, managing private and corporate clients who wish to experience Migrateful Cookery Classes.
You can find summarised details of the role below and full job and organisation details in this Recruitment Pack (PDF). Please take the time to download it and go through all the sections to know more about Migrateful as well as the expectations and requirements for the position.
Please send a cover letter and a short video explaining why you want this role to: [email protected]
This is an exciting role for someone who would like to make a positive impact on the lives of refugees and vulnerable migrants in the UK. As Bookings Coordinator in our operations team, you would use your skill set to engage private and corporate clients to book Migrateful cookery classes which provide opportunities for asylum seekers, refugees and migrants to teach their traditional cuisines. This role is essential in reaching our mission; challenging negative perceptions of migration through sharing food and stories. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail, loves organising, and is a real team player.
Contract: Full-time permanent contract (40 hours per week)
Salary: £24,740 per annum
Reporting to: Corporate Operations Lead
Location: Migrateful Office with up to 2 days of remote working
Application Deadline: Midnight Sunday 2nd October 2022
Interview date: Morning of Wednesday 5th October
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responding to and managing private and corporate bookings enquiries.
- Managing ongoing relationships with private and corporate clients.
- Issuing invoices and supporting the Operations Manager with following up on payments.
- Scheduling and coordinating private and corporate classes with chefs, facilitators and venues.
- Troubleshooting issues at in-person corporate classes when needed.
- Responding to general customer enquiries related to public classes.
- Understanding and working with internal systems and processes to handle customer queries.
- Training volunteers to support general enquiries whenever needed.
General Administrative Support to the Operations Team
- For example supporting the team with documentation of internal systems and maintaining the CRM up to date.
- Attention to detail
- A problem-solving attitude
- Happy to take on responsibility and show initiative
- Working well with a team as well as being confident to work independently
- Strong communication and written skills
- Data-led approach
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients and/or customer service roles
- Lived experience of migrating to the UK /and or the UK asylum system
- We encourage applications from underrepresented groups, whether these be of ethnicity, gender identity, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation or other.