About the job Talent Acquisition Coordinator
TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Anywhere in the Philippines (REMOTE)
Reports To: Administration Manager
The Recruiter / HR Assistant is responsible for recruiting and filtering Virtual Assistant candidates using Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and online assessment tools. They will conduct initial interviews and make recommendations for further interviews to the Directors of Operations who will conduct final interviews and make a decision to proceed with VA Training Class and pairing with a client. The Recruiter / HR Assistant would then conduct pre-onboarding activities for each VA scheduled for training to conduct background checks, check references, etc. Job position requires great people and communication skills as well as great organization skills.
- Understand client expectations for specific needs and skills for a VA.
- Works with applicant tracking software used for VA recruiting and assessment.
- Performs initial interviews with VA Candidates who pass the assessment.
- Presents list of candidates to Directors of Operations for further interview.
- Alerts her supervisor of any issues with VAs or the recruiting process.
- Ensures VA tracking data is accurate, up to date, and accessible to parties.
- Does not share sensitive information about the company or applicants to outside parties or to others within Mira who should not have that information.
- Performs background check for VA candidates.
- Assists with HR support for VA pairing and placement.
- Perform pre-onboarding tasks for VAs approved to take VA training including performing background checks, reference checks, etc.
- Creating job ads and posting ads on online job sites and social media platforms.
- Manage social media inquiries for hiring and recruitment.
- Responsible for talent coordination from hiring to training.
- Previous experience in talent acquisition and familiar with job boards widely used in the Philippines.
- Comfortable utilizing social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TicToc, and Linked In to manage a Mira Staffing presence.
- Strong people skills; Warm, friendly, patient, and able to effectively interact with all personality types.
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills.
- High organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and proactive.
- Able to follow and enforce policies and procedures.
- Must be the Ideal Team Player (humble, hungry, people smart)
- Good desktop tools skills (MicroSoft office, Google Suite (docs, sheets, etc.)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and Punctual.
- High degree of integrity.
- Self-motivate and a desire for personal growth and development.
Education and Experience
- Sr High School Degree
- Good general health
Systems and Other Requirements
- Two (2) Computer Processors having at least i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, and Windows 10 or better operating system
- Have 2 monitors for a desktop computer or one monitor to work in conjunction with a laptop.
- Has two (2) forms of internet. Backup internet can be a hot spot on the cell phone or should have a backup location. Primary internet must provide at least 10 MBPS on wired plan (computer is wired directly to the router) running on at least 30 MBPS on speed test.
- Backup power supply providing minimum of 6 hours of electrical backup.
- Conducive work area free from noise and distractions