About the job Head of Sales: Middle East Region
Are you a true hunter? Do you have a proven track record for success? Make the move to a forward-thinking organisation with excellent opportunities for growth. As part of our strategized growth, our business is seeking experienced sales staff for the Middle East Region. This will be an exciting opportunity to continue to strengthen your networks within the Telecommunications world.
Key focus areas for this role will be:
· Identify, establish, and develop strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
· Grow and develop a professional sales team for the region
· Technical sales attitude towards projects.
· Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Present technology solutions that are aligned with customer needs in a consultative manner.
· Expand business by developing and nurturing new accounts.
· Target profitable business relationships with new and existing customers.
· Identify and develop sales opportunities for Telecommunication solutions.
· Actively create quality leads and prospecting lists.
· Prepare proposals and service agreements.
We will ideally be looking for the following:
· You are a determined sales hunter with superior Business Development skills.
· You have previously managed a sales team successfully.
· You already have an extensive and established network with operators in Middle East to leverage on.
· You are not afraid and willing to pitch at CxO level.
· You have sales experience ideally coupled with a proven background in Presales.
· You are a self-driven individual, achievement oriented, sets challenging goals, focused on success.
· You are self-confident, can-do attitude, likes challenges based on strong sense of personal capabilities.
· You are service-minded and love to meet new people.
· You are proactive with an ability to think ‘outside the box’.
· You have excellent communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
· You have excellent interpersonal skills to work as team member.
· You have a proven ability to consistently hit targets.
· You have good English communication skills - both written and spoken
· You speak & write both Arabic and French to a business level and can engage with customers in both languages.
· As the job will involve working from home, a structured and disciplined work ethic expected.
Our organisation offers a competitive and rewarding remuneration package, coupled with a lucrative incentive scheme.
Looking for a change with a difference? Consider Mobile-Technologies for something new!!
About us: Mobile-Technologies provides innovative biometric solutions designed to help Organisations, Governments and Regulators ensure seamless compliance without compromising on operational requirements. We empower our customers with highly customizable solutions that can be effortlessly integrated into their existing business processes. Our range of solutions include real time identity verification, KYC and intelligent sim and number management, amongst others. Our organization prides itself on delivering the highest level of specialist service, while continuing to encourage development in our employee’s professional careers.