About the job Business Strategy Intern
Hello from Mormedi.
Want to work on impactful projects for global clients?
Want to experience one of Europes most charming cities?
Want to collaborate with a close-knit and diverse team?
Then reach out!
We are a global boutique design and innovation consultancy.
At Mormedi we blend technology, business, market & user insight with creativity and design excellence to build relevant, meaningful and inventive solutions that people love.
We work in a highly collaborative manner with a motivated and social team, creating groundbreaking projects with some of the best clients and brands in the world.
We are looking for a creative strategic designer / service designer who will:
- Undertake user, market, and technology research
- Combine insights and requirements into simple, memorable yet holistic solutions and user experiences
- Obsess over design details while maintaining the context of the bigger picture
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of research, service design, and business design
- Collaborate with other strategists, designers, engineers, and user experience designers in an effort to bring the best product and service solutions to our clients
- Contribute to the creation of content for case studies and internal, marketing, and PR initiatives
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a creative approach and solid strategic design / service design skills with:
- Deep knowledge of processes, tools and methodologies in one or more of the following areas:
- Design Strategy
- Service Design
- Business Strategy
- 0-4 years professional working experience
- Clear concise communication skills, both visual, verbal and written, in English (and Spanish is definitely a plus)
- Fluency in computer tools, including: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Preferably a project portfolio showcasing both skills and processes
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
We offer the opportunity for a growth experience within a dynamic design studio. The role is based in our Madrid HQ studio and applicants must have permission to work within the EU.
We are a global boutique, strategic design and innovation consultancy that helps clients create products, services, and experiences that delight customers and fuel growth. Our multidisciplinary team of designers, strategists, engineers, business development consultants, and marketing specialists has been working successfully across various industry sectors, including consumer electronics, public transportation, aviation, banking, healthcare, and telecommunication. From our head office in Madrid and with offices in New York, London and Tokyo, we operate at an international level, serving clients such as Airbus, Vodafone, Telefónica, Philips, Siemens, Toyota, BBVA, and LG, among others, through a solid network of partners in the United States and Asia
Mormedi is a diverse and innovative company that aims to shape a regenerative future, focusing on sustainability and inclusivity for people and the planet. With over 25 years of experience in human-centered design and business innovation, we are committed to driving sustainable growth, orchestrating experiences at scale, and harnessing the power of data and technology.
At Mormedi, there are ample opportunities for career growth. Our global network of offices and portfolio of clients across industries ensures that every mormediap (Mormedi employee) has the chance to enhance their skills and develop new ones through collaboration and iteration. We prioritize hiring hybrid talents, which not only allows mormedians to learn from each other but also provides opportunities for growth as new challenges arise. We offer equitable, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, enabling sustained professional and personal growth for our employees.
We also have a robust internship program, where interns can contribute and collaborate with project teams, build valuable industry connections, and learn new skills from various disciplines. Through close and meaningful work with Mormedians, our interns gain deep insight into the work we do. Our goal is not only to influence interns beyond their time at Mormedi but also to take inspiration from them to create a better, bolder, and more curious Mormedi.