About the job Digital Account Manager
Who We Are
At Morrow, we build React Native apps for pioneering businesses.
Our mission is to transform ambitious visions into scalable, robust and beautiful digital products.
Our clients come from a range of sectors including homeware, retail, medicine and transport.
They are united by a clear desire to use technology to innovate their industries and revolutionise the way our world works.
Where You Come In
As Digital Account Manager, your role is to build deep, collaborative relationships with our clients and ensure their technical and business goals are met.
You'll work collaboratively with business analysts, project managers, developers and designers to make our apps the best they can possibly be and breathe life into our clients visions.
This role has a commercial and product focus, so you'll need to be confident in talking numbers and have a solid grasp of what a good app looks like.
Quality Over Quantity
We're a company founded by engineers where high-quality code and professional development practices are considered of paramount importance.
You'll be joining a tech-savvy team that maintains its own architectural principles and nurtures an ever-changing set of best practice recommendations.
We work hard but we also make time to socialise, learn and relax. Every Friday at 4 pm we clock off and take time to chat, have a beer or soda and share our knowledge with the rest of the team.
Our whole team gets together during August and December to get some quality face-to-face time and build friendships across the company.
We have an office in central Bristol which is available Wednesday - Friday every week.
As part of the management team, we expect you to be in the office 1-3 days a week so that you can take part in strategic conversations.
Everyone is Welcome
The diversity in our team makes us stronger. We welcome and encourage applications from all walks of life regardless of who you are or what your background is.
- Client satisfaction
- Meeting project budgets
- Handling multiple projects
- Managing timelines
- Growing client accounts through up-sells and cross-sells
We're a dynamic startup, so things change quickly. But generally speaking, here's what you can expect:
- Chatting with clients using Slack, Calls and Email.
- Forming a strong relationship with our Digital Product Manager.
- Use your high attention to detail so that you understand in depth what the client wants.
- Spotting when work isn't up to scratch and holding the team accountable.
- Monitoring Slack across some US timezones to ensure we respond timely to urgent requests.
- Discussing and planning strategic objectives with clients.
- Raising invoices, planning budgets and leading commercial conversations with the client decision-makers.
This role isn't for everyone. Generally speaking, we'll expect you to:
- Be based in or near Bristol so we can communicate face-to-face.
- As many clients are US-based, you will often need to monitor Slack in the evenings.
- Be a digital native and understand products and software.
- Have high attention to detail and take ownership of ensuring we deliver correctly.
- Be self-motivated and drive your agenda.
We review and refine our tech stack constantly. We can teach you most things but any experience you have in our stack will be a big boon.
- React Native
- Clean Architecture
We think this is compelling but let us know if there is something missing you'd like to see.
- A good salary that reflects the contribution you make - £35,000-£45,000 DOE
- Mega flexible working to suit your body clock and life needs
- A well-performing workplace pension with standard contributions
- Private health insurance with the non-profit WPA including generous dental and vision allowances
- A decent MacBook and budget to optimise your home office
- Get to work with up and coming startups
- Quarterly one-to-ones with the CEO so your progress and development is a priority
Thanks for reading - please no recruiters