Job Openings Production Team Lead
About the job Production Team Lead
- To lead Production Team in supporting field operations related activities.
- To support front-liners (offshore) in day-to-day field operations activities by interfacing with internal support divisions, service contractors and PBOCC.
- To manage day to day production planning (gas and condensate) including responsibility for 30-day, 90-day and 1+1 year of production forecasting and condensate lifting planning.
- To lead Operations Performance Excellence reporting requirements
- Custodian for Metering & Measurement, Hydrocarbon Allocation, Accounting & Reporting
- Focal person interfacing with external stakeholders and host governments representatives.
- Key role interfacing and providing technical inputs and reports on behalf of Production Operations within Mubadala Energy organization
- Duty Operation Rep. in the ERC
Production Planning, Hydrocarbon Measurement, Testing, Allocation and Balancing (MTAB)
- Manage day to day production planning to ensure ACQ is met. Amongst key responsibility, to ensure optimized gas sales is given to Pegaga and make good of the sales volume whenever opportunity arises.
- Provide leadership in meeting the approved companys production KPIs.
- Oversee daily Meter Ticket and data entry into HyPAS; verify and approve production & allocation data and hydrocarbon volumes to be invoiced to Buyer and support Finance on this matter.
- Assist in developing Annual Gas Delivery (AGDP) for each Contract Year, together with Subsurface and Commercial departments.
- Focal for GODC, SK AIS forums and work closely with SKA Network Integrator (NI) to optimize daily gas nomination.
- Responsible for roles and responsibilities as stipulated in UGSA RACI MY-PG-GV-CA-CHK-0003
- Monitor overall production uptime (planned and unplanned) and review production deferment to identify the root cause of production deficiencies and work towards to closing the gaps.
- Ensure metering facilities meet regulatory compliance, review monthly back allocation processes and well test compliance.
- Review chemical utilization, effectiveness and carry out further optimization with the concerned divisions.
- Support RA, HAZOP and HAZiD sessions as required.
- Support in developing specific isolation procedures and standing instruction to support front liners as required.
- Accountable to ensure operating manuals and procedures are updated as per the companys guidelines.
- Verify any plant modification and MOC raised by front liners prior to submission other Divisions for approval.
- Contract holder for various Operations contracts and responsible for various Operations Tenders & Contracts evaluation
- Focal for Common Facility Interface Group (CFIG) and work closely with SKA to safeguard all parties interests
- Responsible for roles and responsibilities as stipulated in MSA Operationalisation RACI
- Conduct review sessions e.g., IOM, OCM, TCM, AMiR etc. as per PSC JV partners and the PETRONAS regulatory body (MPM) requirements.
- Contribute to the annual corporate business planning cycles and WP&B (Work and Program Budget) submission to PETRONAS.
- Support multi-discipline data acquisition needs to meet both internal and external requirements e.g., ODU (Online Data Uploader) by PETRONAS.
Operations Performance Excellence Reporting & Data Management
- Monitor gas production and delivery as stipulated in UGSA. Provide management summary on Sarawak gas production and demand outlook, including analysis of annual contractual year end conciliation (surplus, shortfalls etc.).
- Execute production as per reservoir management plan (RMP), field-wide Custodian for Production database e.g., AVOCET.
- Monitor flaring target and support GHG emission reduction initiatives as required.
- Support surveillance programs to ensure Pegaga hydrocarbon export meets quality specifications.
- Support MYBU Digitalization effort and initiatives
Well Intervention and Integrity
- Support well ramp-up plan is in compliance with the technical and allowable rates per well and per zone(s) as per standing instructions.
- Support well intervention and well integrity activities (PMR) to ensure these activities are carried out as per schedule with minimal production interruptions.
- Collaborate with other disciplines for all logistical aspects of production / well related activities.
- Develop the team of direct reports and support their development, actively supervise individuals competences in his/her team. Ensure that direct reports understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Carry out performance assessment and career development for team members.
Health, Safety, Quality & Environment
- Provide leadership to the production team in meeting the approved companys KPIs and HSSE/AI targets.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental management procedures and controls across the engineering plan to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Comply to all Mubadala Energy, MPM and regulatory approved standard and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent in O&G Management with at least 5 years extensive experience offshore oil & gas production facilities and field surveillance work would be required.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in the Oil &Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Experience as a lead with commercial/planning related understanding will be an added advantage.
- Experience with production data management with PI and SIS (Avocet, OFM) software.
- Knowledge of Saphir and PETEX (PROSPER, MBAL, GAP, PVT) software packages will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills (ability to work and communicate with different departments e.g., subsurface, offshore, operations, MPM and JV partners), good trouble shooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work planning and coordination skills with operations, wells, and facility teams. Advanced Excel skills with strong analytical competencies, strong command in both written and spoken English and good presentation skills.