About the job Maintenance Planning CMMS Engineer
Provides technical and organizational services pertaining to Reliability Maintenance Planning function to Site/Field Maintenance, in order to carry out activities in a cost-effective manner. In addition, provides necessary support to Production Operations to enhance the equipment availability by aligning the planned as well as unplanned activities.
Maintenance Planning Engineer is responsible for asset, spare parts and inventory management, preventative maintenance planning and machine history data. He is the site lead for the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software and are required to extract information from it to support the frontline operations. He is also responsible to develop the Plant Turnaround and Shutdown Plans, monitors the execution and serves as a primary resource for CMMS implementation, improvement, and support.
Maintenance Plan and master database
- Prepare and develop work schedule for routine and corrective/breakdown maintenance activities.
- Coordinate maintenance work execution, plan/schedule with Maintenance Team Lead and Maintenance Supervisor to ensure Safety, optimum, efficient, and on-target completion of work
- Populate and update the Oracle e-AM job plan and PM schedule base on the approved maintenance strategy.
- Manage intervention & maintenance work resources planning
- Plan Onshore Technical Support (Contractor) corrective & routine (major) maintenance work
- Formulate, optimize and monitor overall maintenance plan to minimise shutdown window or reduced production.
- Coordinate all plans with Offshore Operations Teams and Warehouse Coordinator for the resources and logistics
- Provide input to COMPANY plans e.g. 1+1+3 Plan, 90-day, and Business Plan
- Maintain complete and accurate records within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Develop, monitor, control, report the master data in CMMS, and ensure they are up-to-date with current engineering data and the actual installation in the field. The scope will cover the Asset Register, Equipment Criticality Assessment, Preventive Maintenance plan, and Bill of Materials,
- Populate the master data in CMMS, and ensure it functions properly through regular report, audit, and look-ahead planning forecast,
- Optimize the maintenance plan and schedule to ensure the required resources are properly flattened,
- Liaise with Maintenance discipline engineers in maintenance to develop the short-term and long-term maintenance plan including the maintenance budget
- Participate in planning, preparing, and coordinating shutdown campaign and to develop specific shutdown and start-up procedure
- As a shutdown coordinator to follow up with all parties to get the shutdown work scope, resources, duration, and ensure the shutdown time is optimized through the efficient planning,
Inventory spare parts
- Ensure all required spare parts are linked into the preventive maintenance plan including the revised part number from OEM,
- Regularly create the new spare parts and provide the sufficient information of manufacturer, part number, specification and liaise with discipline engineer to set up the inventory level to optimize the maintenance to ensure the operational continuity,
- Regularly forecast the maintenance plan and required materials. Ensure there is no materials shortage on the next 30 days look-ahead,
- Implement and manage the spare parts program to track and monitor the usage of critical spare parts,
- Regularly run the historical report and provide the top bad actors to relevant parties, such as maintenance, production, to review and gather corrective actions from discipline engineer to develop the forward plan to improve the facility,
- Regular review and discuss with maintenance offshore and onshore to improve the maintenance schedule and tasks as appropriate or as per vendor updated service bulletin.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Participate in HSE meetings in order to implement ISO approved systems
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviours and commitment to environmental policies
- Report all incidents and accidents
Miscellaneous & Reports
- Monitor the implementation of the maintenance plan and prepare reports on any deviations in the plan for management information and action
- Prepare maintenance reports in and facilitate planning of cost and time schedules timely and accurately to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards,
- As a custodian of CMMS standards and guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Mechanical or Instrument or Electrical or Mechatronic or Process Engineering. Preferably in Mechanical.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in multi-discipline planning of Engineering and Maintenance activities in an Oil-and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Knowledge in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), ORACLE-CMMS is advantage.
- Knowledge of PCs and Software applications
- Knowledge of MS Project or Primavera is a must.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken.
- Safety first mindset, good contractor management skills, team player, good interpersonal skills