Job Openings Intern - Finance & IT
About the job Intern - Finance & IT
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry and Mubadala Petroleum
- Overview and exposure to Mubadala Petroleum as International Oil Company
- As observer [participating in meetings, discussions, etc]
- Hands-on [application of software, prepare documents, assisting team members, etc]
- Mentorship sessions with designated supervisor.
- To be assigned to start/continue/complete [project/assignment] and will be supervised by designated supervisor.
Presentation End of Internship
- Intern to validate learnings knowledge, skills, values and behaviors gained from internship program
- Malaysian studying full-time at local/overseas university/colleges and other institutions of higher learning
- Achieved minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or its equivalent.
- Intern from Engineering, Finance, IT or Business studies are encouraged to apply
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Good computer skills Microsoft Office application
- Good interpersonal skills with positive attitude
- Motivated to learn and improve knowledge and skills