Acerca del puesto CFO
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: we are a human resources consultancy focused on recruiting the best digital talent.
We’re looking for the CFO of a fast-growing AI start-up for the insurance market. You will be essential to the success of the organization looking for positive business ventures for the company, preparing financial reports and communicating with other stakeholders to ensure they are on the right track.
- Your primary responsibility will be planning, implementing, managing, and running all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and negotiating.
- Your duties will include tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- You will manage the finance and accounting divisions and ensuring that the company’s financial reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- You will create a culture of financial accountability in the company.
- You will have to integrate your cadence of work with the cadence of the rest of the teams, especially with sales and marketing.
- Also, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance on the financial side.
- You will be part of the C-level team and that means that you lead by example, and represent the culture and the values of the company.
- You will work hand to hand with our CEO and COO.
- You have 5- 10 years of experience as CFO in a technology company (experience in B2B Saas businesses will be a plus).
- You have previously been the CFO in a company backed by International Venture Capital Funds, reporting directly to the Board.
- You love KPIs and dashboards that help to make decisions.
- You have international experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics. An MBA is also highly desirable.
- You are able to provide leadership, direction, and management of teams.
- You are able to provide strategic recommendations to members of the executive management team with strong arguments that allow them to make the right decisions.
- You are an expert managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written at least in English (Spanish & French is a plus).
- Competitive salary package and vacation-scheme
- Flexible working hours + intensive working hours (Fridays and Summer)
- Private medical insurance
- Training and development budget
- Flexible compensation: meals, transport, etc.