About the job Construction Labourer / Foreman
Construction Labourer / Foreman
The employer is the leading pool renovation company in the province. We are growing and require labourers to help support the UV Pools team. This position requires an ambitious individual who can work under pressure in a fast paced outdoor environment with tight deadlines.
We are looking for top notch individuals who embrace change and who will grow with us. We produce high quality work for our clients and have fun doing it!
** PLEASE NOTE - This is a position with on-site work from approx. April - November, however we do in-house training with our crews over the winter months so you get paid year around. If you are not a class A individual with a strong track record, then please do not reply to this ad.**
- We focus on inground pool liner replacements and renovations.
- Being a smaller industry we do not expect applicants to have experience in pool renovations.
- We will train somebody who has everything we want and there is room for advancement in the future.
- It is preferred that applicants have some experience using power and hand tools.
- That individual must be self-motivated and have a superb reputation.
- Class 5 license and your own vehicle
- Ability to work outdoors in hot weather and wet weather
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and change gears quickly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail and precision; able to meet deadlines
- Must be a reliable and flexible team player
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Positive demeanor and can-do attitude
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and mechanical skills
- Must be available to work Saturdays and some evenings during the spring and summer