About the job Equipment Technician/Mechanic
Now is your best opportunity to join our team of master technicians and apprentices in the beautiful city of STEINBACH where you will work on some of the highest quality and most powerful agricultural equipment in the market.
Performing diagnostics, repairs and optimizations on John Deere's leading edge products takes skill and expertise and demands the best from a technician. Enns Brothers invests heavily in ongoing training provided by recognized experts and accesses John Deere University programs to help technicians meet their career goals.
In Steinbach, the work environment is clean and organized and the team is proud of the work they do to support agriculture in our community. This position comes with a competitive wage and quarterly incentive program, employee purchase program, comprehensive benefits, group RRSP program and more.
If you are a qualified mechanic or technician from related trade, you will find that many of your skills are fully transferable to large agricultural equipment. If you have a good foundation and a strong desire to learn, you can be very successful in this highly respected trade.
The person who will join our team:
- Has experience with the methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of heavy equipment or related products;
- Can demonstrate their advanced understanding of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Is comfortable using a computer to support diagnostics
- Has excellent problem-solving ability and does not give up easily
- Is a team player who wants to learn and has a strong desire to be the best
- Has completed High school or has their GED
- Is enrolled in, or has completed, a Heavy Duty Mechanic/Agricultural or Automotive Apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience (Familiarity with agricultural equipment would be a definite asset)
- Has a driver's license and clear abstract
This is a great opportunity to join an established business and an industry that is always in demand - supporting food production happens 12 months a year, no matter what the economy is up to.