Job Openings Senior Project Manager (Oman)
About the job Senior Project Manager (Oman)
Our client is a leading digital transformation company, seamlessly, operates from 18 offices in 10 countries and employs 1000+ specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, the Nordics, the GCC region, and the U.S.
They are looking for a Sr Project Manager to join their Oman office.
- Ideal: Public/Government sector experience (Data projects, tax domain & post domain).
- Software/Technology delivery experience
- Time & Material project management
- The candidate should have PMP or Prince 2 certified.
- Experience in prevalent project methodologies e.g. Agile.
- Vendor management experience
- With Post domain knowledge.
Strong Project Management
- Time, cost, quality, communication, stakeholders, risks, scope, and change management.
- Decision-making - getting team involvement and acceptance.
Pragmatic attitude technology & solution design
- Commercial thinking - cares for total cost & customer impact
- Vendor side experience is a minimum requirement.
Customer connection (respected & liked)
- 100% customer-facing (onsite)
- Understanding the value that the client brings, customer priorities, and common goals.
- Selling ideas (various stakeholders, not fully compliant, meeting requirements, keeping scope, security consulting), defending our positions, negotiation
- Getting authority
- Able to keep balance
- Solution-oriented (not conflict-oriented) - able to listen to others.