About the job IT Sales Executive
Our client is a Leading IT solution provider and is currently looking for experienced full-time IT Sales Executives in Abu Dhabi.
If you have 4+ years experience selling and marketing Enterprise IT solutions to U.A.E. government agencies and corporations and U.A.E., have a flair for client communication and a good understanding of Enterprise IT solutions such as Cloud Computing, and Cybersecurity Solutions, wed like to meet you.
Location: Abu Dhabi (ICAD 3)
Working days: Mon to Fri (7 am to 4 pm)
· Create customer opportunities and convince customers to allocate their yearly IT budgets
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
· Proactively work with support team to close escalations of managed existing customers
· Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
· Protect organizations value by keeping information confidential.
· Must have 4+ years experience as an IT solution sale in U.A.E. with government and corporate marketing focus
· Experience in exceeding monthly sales quotas
· Must have existing contacts in the IT sector of the Abu Dhabi Market
· Bachelors degree or higher, preferred
· Must speak fluent English. Arabic is a big plus
· Must bring top-level executive relationships
· Must have strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Good presentation skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
· Self-driven and motivated
· Must have a valid UAE driving license