Job Openings Receptionist
About the job Receptionist
Nathan & Nathan is a leading HR Outsourcing firm headquartered in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team in KSA.
The receptionists' duties include offering administrative support across the organization. He/she will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. He/she will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors to the appropriate department/individual
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk. This includes ensuring all visitors digitally sign in, are issued and wear a Visitor ID tag, and are escorted as required
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls to the respective department
- Manage the front desk and maintain a welcoming environment
- Ensure the reception area and the office environment is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Manage the booking of meeting rooms and ensure that the schedule is updated.
- Keep an inventory of non-electronic office assets (such as stationary)
- Ensure phone and Internet lines are working seamlessly, and coordinate with vendors for any issues
- Coordinate in planning and execution of office events and company-wide meetings
- Manage the office cleaning staff, and delegate duties to them as required
- Oversee the biometrics functions and prepare attendance reports to be submitted to Management
- Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks as required by the Management
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are a MUST
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Proficient in relevant software/applications such as Excel, and PowerPoint