About the job Sales & Performance Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading corporate builder in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
They are looking to hire a Sales & Performance Marketing Executive to join their team in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Will prefer someone who is available immediately. It's a temporary contract with the possibility of being converted to a permanent role.
Language Preference: Arabic Speaking (Mandatory)
- Manage sales pipeline in the KSA, ensuring healthy pipeline traffic, conversion, and success rates.
- Execute all forms of sales outreach including cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn, and manage to generate enough leads on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate with the team to create customized sales plans for key clients.
- Use CRM tools to maintain pipeline and report metrics.
- Create professional-looking slides for sales pitch presentations.
- Maintain client relationships, ensuring the best-in-class experience.
- Management of multiple landing pages across different industries. Your primary tasks are coordination of content management, monitoring conversion, testing, and optimization tools.
- Create, manage, and optimize Google Ads and Social Ads campaigns to drive website traffic, generate leads, and increase conversions
- Conduct keyword research, ad copywriting, and A/B testing to improve campaign performance
- Monitor campaign budgets and adjust bids to ensure maximum ROI and profitability
- Performance reporting, analytics, and data visualization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English
- 3+ years of working experience in Sales and Digital Marketing
- Proven track record in managing B2B sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with Analytics (GA4, etc) and Marketing Automation Tools
- Proficient in Performance Marketing (Social Media Ads, Google Ads)
- Digital & tech savvy, strong analytical skills, innovative, drive for results
- Traveling across the region is mandatory
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs.
What you will get:
- Lots of responsibility from day one including space for your ideas and initiatives within the company.
- A global and dynamic work environment for top talents, including the opportunity to work from different office locations.
- Work with our globally renowned clients from our offices in the Middle East, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Fame and glory for what you will have built, including the opportunity to join spin-off teams.
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly entrepreneurial culture including work-from-x, company events, and team lunches.