About the job Calibrations Assistant
JOIN THE NATIONAL SPEED TEAM
National Speed is a leader in performance automotive, continuously pushing the boundaries of automotive performance and innovation. We're seeking a full-time Calibrations Assistant to join our Richmond, VA team and be at the helm of our cutting-edge performance builds during the final stages of Calibrating.
In this role, you will operate vehicles on our DynoJet 424xLC2 chassis dynamometer and work directly with our remote Senior Calibrators to tie everything together with the final step of calibrating our in-house builds.
Your efforts will be rewarded with a great team and work environment, $65,000 to $85,000 salary, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Company paid health insurance for you and your family
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Stock option opportunities
- Employee discounts on parts
- Opportunities for growth and development
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a fun and friendly team that is shaping the future of the automotive industry. Apply now!
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
National Speed is a premier high-performance automotive shop that is raising the standards in the industry! With two locations, eleven technicians, and thousands of successful builds, our skilled and knowledgeable team delivers exciting, high-quality builds and an overall experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Skilled Craftsmanship: Our technicians are not just experts in their field; they're passionate about their work and delivering results that surpass customer expectations.
- Our Culture: At National Speed, we value drive, innovation, and growth. We believe in extreme ownership, and each team member is fully empowered to own and execute their role.
Simply put, at National Speed, we're a cohesive team committed to a shared goal: delivering exciting high-quality builds to amazing happy customers. If you have the skills and resonate with our values and approach, we want to have you with us.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of automotive experience (dealership or performance)
- 1+ year experience operating a chassis dynamometer
- Experience in aftermarket tuning platforms, including but not limited to:
- HP Tuners (GM, Ford, and Mopar)
- EcuTek (Subaru, Nissan, and BMW)
- Cobb (Subaru and Ford)
- Stand alone EMS (Haltech, Motec, and AEM)
- Drive and motivation to continue growth and learning in a constantly evolving field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to top-tier workmanship
Can you work independently and as part of a team? Are you highly attentive to detail? Do you possess strong problem-solving skills and an unwavering commitment to quality workmanship? If you answered "yes" to these questions and meet the above requirements, we need you on our team!
Your typical work schedule as a Calibrations Assistant is Monday through Friday. Picture this: You're in the driver's seat, tackling exciting projects for a wide range of vehicles. Collaborating with our passionate team, you ensure your projects are completed efficiently and meet the highest quality standards.
If you're passionate, driven, and committed to making a difference, we want to hear from you! Let's work together to make great things happen - apply today!