About the job Customer Success Manager
JOIN THE NATIONAL SPEED TEAM
National Speed is a leader in performance automotive, continuously pushing the boundaries of automotive performance and innovation. We're seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager to join our Wilmington, NC team and be at the forefront of executing cutting-edge performance builds for our customers.
In this role, will be responsible for managing client relationships, providing support, and resolving issues. You will also be responsible for identifying and delivering opportunities to improve customer projects and experience.
Your efforts will be rewarded with a great team and work environment, $65,000 to $75,000 salary, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Company paid health insurance for you and your family
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Employee discounts on parts
- Stock option opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and development
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a fun and friendly team that is shaping the future of the automotive industry. Apply now!
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
National Speed is a premier high-performance automotive shop that is raising the standards in the industry! With two locations, eleven technicians, and thousands of successful builds, our skilled and knowledgeable team delivers exciting, high-quality builds and an overall experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Skilled Craftsmanship: Our team members are not just experts in their field; they're passionate about their work and delivering results that surpass customer expectations.
- Our Culture: At National Speed, we value drive, innovation, and growth. We believe in extreme ownership, and each team member is fully empowered to own and execute their role.
Simply put, at National Speed, we're a cohesive team committed to a shared goal: delivering exciting high-quality builds to amazing happy customers. If you have the skills and resonate with our values and approach, we want to have you with us.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen learner with a collaborative mindset, comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities inherent in a fast-moving startup culture
- Proven track record of successful customer interactions
Can you work independently and as part of a team? Are you highly attentive to detail? Do you possess strong problem-solving skills and experienced in collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive positive outcomes through customer/project lifecycle? If you answered "yes" to these questions and meet the above requirements, we need you on our team!
Your typical work schedule as a Customer Success Manager is Monday through Friday. Picture this: You're in the driver's seat, tackling exciting projects for a wide range of vehicles. Collaborating with our passionate team, you ensure your projects are completed efficiently and meet the highest quality standards. You are also responsible for our in-shop experience. This means maintaining our showroom to the highest standard and providing a great experience throughout.
If you're passionate, driven, and committed to making a difference, we want to hear from you! Let's work together to make great things happen - apply today!