About the job Build Designer
JOIN THE NATIONAL SPEED TEAM
National Speed is a leader in performance automotive, continuously pushing the boundaries of automotive performance and innovation. We're seeking a full-time Senior Build Designer to join our Remote (East Coast Region) team and be at the forefront of designing cutting-edge performance builds for our customers.
In this role, you will design performance packages across diverse platforms, selecting parts and estimating labor requirements, all ensuring that your designs deliver on the customers expectations.
Your efforts will be rewarded with a great team and work environment, $80,000 to $100,000 salary, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Company paid health insurance for you and your family
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Employee discounts on parts
- Stock option opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and development
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a fun and friendly team that is shaping the future of the automotive industry. Apply now!
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
National Speed is a premier high-performance automotive shop that is raising the standards in the industry! With two locations, eleven technicians, and thousands of successful builds, our skilled and knowledgeable team delivers exciting, high-quality builds and an overall experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Skilled Craftsmanship: Our team members are not just experts in their field; they're passionate about their work and delivering results that surpass customer expectations.
- Our Culture: At National Speed, we value drive, innovation, and growth. We believe in extreme ownership, and each team member is fully empowered to own and execute their role.
Simply put, at National Speed, we're a cohesive team committed to a shared goal: delivering exciting high-quality builds to amazing happy customers. If you have the skills and resonate with our values and approach, we want to have you with us.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- In-depth knowledge of vehicles and aftermarket parts
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication skills
Are you a creative, out-of-the-box thinker? Can you successfully make a client's vision come true? Are you motivated to learn more and stay on top of the latest trends? If YES, we want to hear from you!
You typically work Monday - Friday.
Our Senior Build Designer will work closely with the sales team and create designs for custom builds. You own the process, creating detailed plans, selecting parts, and estimating labor, all ensuring your designs will meet customer expectations around performance, drivability, and reliability. And youll do this with the support and collaboration of our technicians, product team, and suppliers.
If you're passionate, driven, and committed to making a difference, we want to hear from you! Let's work together to make great things happen - apply today!