About the job Performance Consultant
JOIN THE NATIONAL SPEED TEAM
National Speed is a leader in performance automotive, continuously pushing the boundaries of automotive performance and innovation. We're seeking a full-time Performance Consultant to join our Sales Team and be at the forefront of designing cutting-edge performance builds for our customers.
In this role, you will work closely with customers, selling performance projects to be completed in our Richmond VA and Wilmington NC shops.
Your efforts will be rewarded with a great team and work environment, a comp plan ranging from $100,000 to $150,000, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Company paid health insurance for you and your family
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Stock option opportunities
- Employee discounts on parts
- Opportunities for growth and development
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a fun and friendly team that is shaping the future of the automotive industry. Apply now!
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
National Speed is a premier high-performance automotive shop that is raising the standards in the industry! With two locations, eleven technicians, and thousands of successful builds, our skilled and knowledgeable team delivers exciting, high-quality builds and an overall experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Skilled Craftsmanship: Our technicians are not just experts in their field; they're passionate about their work and delivering results that surpass customer expectations.
- Our Culture: At National Speed, we drive value, innovation, and growth. We believe in extreme ownership, and each team member is fully empowered to own and execute their role.
Simply put, at National Speed, we're a cohesive team committed to a shared goal: delivering exciting high-quality builds to amazing happy customers. If you have the skills and resonate with our values and approach, we want to have you with us.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales experience in which you consistently achieved goals.
- Understanding of key vehicle systems (engine, drivetrain, suspension, braking, fuel, etc.), and the purpose of modifying each for increased performance.
- Understanding of basic engine management principles, and the benefit of custom calibration.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, working with a team of driven A-players.
Do you have a solid foundation of knowledge within the Automotive Aftermarket Industry and the ability to be a trusted advisor to our customers, whether the customer is a Performance Enthusiast or Performance Curious. Do you have the ability to communicate effectively with all types of customers? If you answered "yes" to these questions and meet the above requirements, we need you on our team!
Your typical work schedule as a Performance Consultant is Monday through Friday. Youll be fielding leads and consulting with customers to design the perfect build to deliver the performance they want. Collaborating with our passionate and experienced team, youll ensure your customers are well taken care of as they make decisions on their project.
If you're passionate, driven, and committed to making a difference, we want to hear from you! Let's work together to make great things happen - apply today!