Job Openings Sr. Python Engineer
About the job Sr. Python Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: WFH/ Hybrid
No. of Position: Multiple
Qualifications: B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA
Work Timings: 1:30 PM IST to 10:30 PM IST
Functional Area: Software Development
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Software (Python) Developer to join our team and help build the components of the solutions. The ideal candidate is a versatile self-starter with a background in Python development. The Software Engineers responsibilities include designing and developing software for an large scale application that is hosted in AWS/Azure cloud platform.
- Develop high-quality software that is performant, scalable, reusable and extensible in python.
- Responsible for over-all software development life cycle from design to delivery.
- Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization.
- You will work closely with product management and other development teams to create responsive, and interactive interfaces.
- You will work closely with our solution architects, analysts and design team members to develop specifications.
- You must be able to design solution based on requirement and acceptance criteria provided in the story.
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient robust solutions to the problems.
- You will be required to demonstrate problem solving & debugging skills.
- Make improvements to our microservices, Cloud APIs and work on developing new capabilities in existing code base.
- Enhance existing capabilities in the application to meet the customer needs.
- Need to work in collaboration with other team members and management team.
- Uses data visualization techniques to provide insights on large data sets and input to finish Dashboards.
- Builds and maintains datasets to help subject matter expert.
- Must be able to work independently with some oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Must have 4+ years of experience in python application development
- Must have 1+ years of experience with Django framework.
- Deep understanding of object oriented and functional paradigms.
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Relational database (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) and NoSQL is required.
- Knowledge of reactJS to be a Full-stack developer is a plus.
- Experience in visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI is a plus.