Job Openings Quality Assurance Engineer - (Automation Testing)
About the job Quality Assurance Engineer - (Automation Testing)
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: WFH / Hybrid
No. of Position: Multiple
Qualifications: B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA
Work Timings: 1:30 PM IST to 10:30 PM IST
seeking a quality assurance engineer specializing in manual and automation
testing to join our growing team. Experience with quality automation frameworks
such as Karate or cucumber is a big plus. The ideal candidate will be required
to design test plans, test cases, to deliver a better quality product with zero
- You will work closely with QA lead and product management teams to create right test cases and test plan for the functionality.
- You will be required to design flow of the automation testing while applying problem solving & debugging skills.
- You will be responsible for identifying and documenting defects in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, Mantis.
- You must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and design solution based on requirement and acceptance criteria provided in the story.
- You will be responsible for writing functional, performance and ETL/ integration tests to ensure good quality and scalable solution.
- You will be responsible to perform Regression Testing for overall product and provide full execution reports
- You shall adhere to Agile methodology, follow processes as defined for the project
- You will be required to write and execute Database queries in SQL Server or My SQL for data validation and data testing.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of QA experience and 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Experience in databases such as MySQL, SQL Server is a must
- Experience with karate framework or Katalon tool is a plus.
- Experience working with USA or European clients is a plus.
- Healthcare projects experience is a big plus.
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment will be helpful in day to day working.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate should be able to present his suggestions and explain technical approach.