Job Openings Sr. Technical Manager
About the job Sr. Technical Manager
Experience: 8+ Years
Job Location: WFH/ Hybrid
No. of Position: 1
Qualifications: B Tech / MBA or Higher
Work Timings: 1:30 PM IST to 10:30 PM IST
Functional Area: Product Management
We are seeking a Technical Manager to join
our growing talented team. The ideal candidate will be required to manage the
application, database, deployment and support for various business needs.
- Act as a liaison between the business end users and technology teams.
- You will be responsible for understanding business and system Requirement based on the product need in the form of stories and acceptance criteria.
- You will be required to create wireframes, data mapping, ETL, sitemap and system requirement (non-functional requirements) for the product.
- Provide Product improvement solution while collaborating with DevOps, Development & Infrastructure teams.
- Document system requirements, explain these to dev team and ensure all development meets requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of end user documents, training materials, technical documentation and user demos.
- Document scope of work, system workflow, user guide etc. as needed for the product.
- Managing release by facilitating impact analysis and considering modifications to the plan.
- Write and help execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to validate and verify product performance and functionality.
- Work closely with clients and stakeholders (Management, Business Development Team, and Project Management team)
- Ensure active participation from the team during planning meetings, especially during the requirements discussions and scope planning.
- Answer technical queries of business users and address their concerns promptly.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Must have 8 or more years of experience in software development and managerial role.
- Experience in healthcare or Retail or Supply Chain industry is a big plus.
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite or SAP SAC or Salesforce is a big plus .
- Must have experience of working in a client-facing consulting environment
- Must have experience in Scrum Agile methodology (along with proven experience of SDLC).
- Proficiency in utilizing applications such as swagger, Postman, Bitbucket and Github
- Understanding of web services, APIs, and associated interchange formats is a big plus
- Excellent analytical & Problem-solving skills with a self-learning attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.