Job Openings VP, Technology - MEAN/MERN
About the job VP, Technology - MEAN/MERN
Experience: 16+ Years
Job Location: WFH/ Hybrid
Qualifications: B Tech / M Tech/ MCA or Higher
Work Timings: 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST
Functional Area: Architecture & Development
are seeking a seasoned technology evangelist specializing in MEAN/MERN
technology stack to join our growing development team. The ideal candidate will
be required to design and develop solution to solve various business problems.
- You will be responsible to understand customer needs and design solution schematic accordingly.
- You will be responsible to guide, mentor and review development work by dev team.
- You must be able to review code in NodeJS, ReactJS / Angular, MongoDB and ExpressJS technologies and provide feedback.
- You will be required to create and maintain cloud implementation plan, solution architecture, high level and low level design documents.
- You shall be able to design and implement microservices that are highly scalable that can handle large amounts of data and traffic.
- You will be required to design cloud solutions that are secure and can leverage cloud available services.
- Strong understanding of security best practices and the ability to design and implement secure systems that protect sensitive data.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems and identify solutions to optimize system performance.
- Providing technical guidance and support to other members of the development team.
- Collaborating with clients to understand their business goals to define technical requirements.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of cloud technologies and best practices, and staying up to date with new developments and features.
Knowledge, and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in technologies such as NodeJS.
- Strong expertise in NodeJS, Microservices, and ReactJS/Angular is required.
- Experience in managing team and delivery.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively guide and mentor a team of software developers.
- Experience in AWS glue, S3, Amazon Athena, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Lambda is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps tools (AWS CodePipeline) and practices, including continuous integration, continuous deployment is a plus.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Advanced knowledge of data architecture, standards, and data governance in relational and nonrelational databases.
- Extensive experience with database technologies, including both relational (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra) databases.
- Experience in Blockchain and Finance domain is a big plus.