About the job Admin Manager
Administrative & Internal Coordination:
Assist the Admin Manager/ Accounting Manager in safekeeping of all legal documents i.e business permit, licenses, employee records, employee handbook, and other documents that pertains to company business. Safeguarding confidential documents in regard to salary and benefits, recruitment details, infractions of procedure, and other reports that are classified important for the company. Recruitment and training, support Admin Manager in the recruitment process -- setup interview schedules, coordination to TPA, administers and prepare exams (if any), collates and files profiles for Admin & HR reference. Manage filing system Attends internal meeting and write minutes and/or jots down notes for management reference. Attend meetings, conferences, and trainings as assigned by management. Collating, tracking, and monitoring of calendar for operation, maintenance, and management. Provide assistance in delivering the core services in such as but not limited to:
- Incoming Facsimile
- Beverage Package
Accountable for delivering the following in the highest level of service:
- Mail Handling (receive, log, sort, distribute incoming mail, coordinate with OA/Courier service for the Mail & Package handling form)
- Call Handling (attending to office calls, clients calls - Daily)
In charge of organization, overall look and cleanliness of the office space
Responsible for bookkeeping, including maintaining company financial records, monthly billing, billable time tracking and reports for review by the management team and Audit. This includes, but is not limited to; accounts receivable and payable, reconciliation, payroll, payroll taxes, computer data entry for budget and expenditures. Maintain all client accounts of time, billings, and payments. Collection of accounts receivable when necessary. Prepare all monthly client invoicing and vendor payments for management approval and routing. Reconcile all sales revolving fund receipts and expense reports monthly, track balance and replenishment of funds. Keeping records and tracking of all company assets purchased and in use. Update records when assets are removed and no longer in use. Responsible for follow-up phone call/emails and letters to track billing records, payment requests, bank statements, anything financial that needs follow-up, etc. Provide summary every cut-off to Admin & HR as well as Accounting for payroll input. Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other valid deductions for payroll employee wise in specified format for processing payroll. Ensure that payslips (if applicable) are distributed properly. Prepare and monitor daily cash position per bank. Prepare check, check vouchers, and schedule payment. Ensure all supporting documents to process and prepare check vouchers are complete. Preparation of released checks. Monitor check releases. Preparation of collection and disbursement summary. Carries out bank-to-bank transaction for the company. Quality checks all expenses for reimbursement if all have proper charging codes and have proper accounting documentation. Monitoring, review, and processing of company utility payments. Provides report, which will be required by management from time to time. Performs other functions that may be subject to new policies.
Attends to tenants concern and elevate to Property Manager / Operations Manager (if needed). Lease contracts preparation and supports on execution. Receives inquiry for property linking them to Property Manager and BOD (as needed). Including computation of rental as consulted from Accounting. Quality checks all expenses for reimbursement if all have proper charging codes and have proper accounting documentation for submission of approval. Receiving of billing (vendor), management correspondence (mail), and other communication documents. Transmitting it to the right person for processing. Preparation, communication, and cascade of circulars and memos regarding various properties and assets.
Other Business Units:
Admin and Liaison officer of Office, Silk & Steel, and other business units under A-manage Delivers excellent general assistance by means of assisting and attending to clients request in a timely manner by updating Endorsement Form - Daily Monitor facility bookings by updating Facility Booking records - Daily Serves as liaison between office representatives and the vendors/suppliers/applicants and any third party involved when carrying out office related errands. Files of contracts, forms, and other documents of the center - Daily/Weekly Assist the Center Team in the absence of one member and must lend a hand to perform other tasks Supplying support to other departments (e.g. assisting in closing a sale, attending events to serve as a office representative and etc.) Process documents related to the administration handling the centers building (e.g. parking and etc.) Assist Center Manager in other related tasks
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI):
- The Admin & Accounting Officer will be evaluated on the following points:
- Efficiency of systems in placed and utilized.
- Timely submission of reports and other obligations.
- Accounting and Financial systems in placed and utilized.
- Updated Account receivables and payables.
- Organizational skills, Quality control, work ethics.
- Commitments to different departments fulfilled, and promises kept.
- Knowledge about client, competitor activities, business and products.
- Negotiation skills, speaking and writing competency.
- Education and Experience: University degree (preferable but not required) in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Property Management. With a minimum of 5 years working experience in admin or accounting set-up, with at least 2 years of leadership/people management experience.
- Professional Competencies: Basic understanding of general accounting and banking regulations in the Philippines. Outstanding organizational skills, with high-level communication skills (verbal and written). Can work on software with ease advance excel, word, ppt, Microsoft. With competent negotiation skills and shows a high-level of professionalism and business ethics.
- Business Knowledge: Know well the company products and services, competitors and related rules, regulations and laws governing property & asset management industry in the Philippines. Know well the clients businesses and stake in the company.
- Others: Must be residing in Makati. Candidates residing outside Makati must be willing to relocate (Stay-in, management will provide for Board & Lodging arrangements).