About the job Assistance Vice President, Fraud Operations
Position Title: Assistant Vice President, Fraud Operations
Qualifications/Requirements you will need to succeed:
· Education: Bachelor degree in Management or a graduate of any 4 or 5-year course or equivalent 5 years relevant work experience
· Leadership: 7 to 10 years of total experience preferably supervising exempts and non-exempts with a sound understanding of credit card-related production processes and driving innovation .
· At least 5+ years of call centre managerial experience in an MNC setting.
· Flexibility: Ability to work in shifts, weekend, holiday rotational work schedules
· Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work across all levels of management; Skilled communicator at all levels inside and outside an organization
· Strategic thinker with keen business acuity and decision-making skills
· Proven ability to accomplish goals with highly complex, time sensitive deliverables
What will you accomplish as an AVP, Fraud Operations:
As AVP, Fraud Operations, you will be responsible for leading and managing a large group of front-line managers and associates responsible for Fraud Operations, Fraud Inbound Investigations, Client Review Team and CARES (Customer and Representative Escalated Solutions). You will be responsible for adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements, managing core performance metrics, and driving employee engagement. You will implement innovative solutions that reduce overall issues/defects/gaps, improve overall productivity and efficiency, and drive a positive customer and employee experience.
What you will do:
· Elevate Everyday: Effectively lead a large team responsible for performance, productivity, quality, customer experience and compliance/regulatory adherence.
· Act as owners: Direct leadership of ~10-15 front line managers and indirect leadership of ~200-280 front line associates who engage with our customers; directly impacting our business operational success and growth.
· Champion Customers: Act as a customer advocate and with demonstrated experience of handling teams on VOC and escalations
· Relate and Inspire: Develop and grow front line managers; cultivate an environment of mutual trust, teamwork, engagement and involvement. Provide regular feedback to front line managers on their teams performance on various metrics like the quality of work, productivity, retention etc.
· Translate and transform the business strategy into human performance requirements through learning strategies
· Ensure all Company policies, Objectives and Key Results, and Key Performance Indicators are consistently met/exceeded.
· Collaborate with other partner sites to self-identify process risks, opportunities, gaps, defects to drive improvements, enhancements and an overall reduction in defects.
· Ensure strong communication across all sites/managers/associates to drive consistency.
· Lead/participate in projects to enhance processes and/or resolve issues.
· Develop, implement, evaluate and modify associate reward and recognition programs to drive improved associate performance.
· Compile operation reports for senior management review regularly.
· Search out new and innovative ways to process work efficiently and identifies and implements process and system changes/enhancements.
· Proactively identify and implement strategies to improve quality of work and productivity.