Job Openings Real Time Analyst
About the job Real Time Analyst
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectivenessforecast analyst function
- Keys daily exception requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Understands skills-based routing concepts and skill proficiencies
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- With at least 2 years of WFM experience is required
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications, AVAYA Telephony systems in both CMS and Call master, WFM software and tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong Analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organizational skills Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate call center data/ forecasts
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision Capability of problem-solving
- Willing to work onsite (E-commerce Plaza, Eastwood, QC; across Eastwood Mall)
- Willing to work in GY/Night shift