Job Openings Cloud Systems Engineer (Azure + 0365)
About the job Cloud Systems Engineer (Azure + 0365)
We are looking for Cloud Engineer with broad and hands on technical expertise in Office 365, Active Directory and Azure Cloud Computing Services. This role will be tapped to manage the technical deployment design, implement and operate the Microsoft Office 365, and Azure Cloud Services.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Be responsible for defining tasks, scope, and user requirement
- Design, implement and operate Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Azure, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Configure and set up the synchronization of on-premise AD with Azure Active Directory
- Design a solution that will work well according to the infrastructure, policies, standards, and security requirements
- Able to evaluate issues and determine their root cause
- Automate Azure tasks using PowerShell
- Migration of workloads into Azure
- Open for remote work
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Experience managing production Windows environments, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Azure
- 7-10 years of experience supporting critical infrastructure services with an MSP
- Experience in implementing 0365 services
- Excellent troubleshooting, technical problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to facilitate the process of gathering requirements and providing alternative cloud infrastructure architecture options
- Good critical, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a strong technical foundation and willingness to learn new technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Certification in Azure and O365