About the job IT VP
The Vice President - IT is a senior level employee who will be responsible for the support of the business center personnel and technologies that support the infrastructure and productivity 7000+ employees located in the Philippines at our sites in Manila and Cebu.
· Bachelors/College Degree in Computer Science/IT or Computer/Telecom Engineering with 15 years + of Information Technology experience.
· Minimum of 10+ years of BPO Technology Infrastructure and program management experience in management roles with a user base of 4000+ employees.
· Willing to work on night shifts and respond to emergencies 24X7.
· Proven track record of acting as a strategic IT business partner with senior leadership
· Proven track record of Managing EUS Infrastructure, Datacenter infrastructure, Network Infrastructure technology team comprising of vendors and FTE, Contact center technologies and enterprise applications.
· Proven ability to lead and motivate teams in a matrix environment
· Demonstrated ability to drive change and work effectively across business boundaries
· Superior decision-making, client relationship, and vendor management skills.
· Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups
· Strong understanding of contact center technology trends and providers
· Excellent facilitation/influencing skills at all levels of the organization and demonstrated ability to interact with cross functional/cross cultural teams.
· Agile Safe Certification Leading Safe would be highly desirable.
Knowledgeable about IT Eco-system.
Knowledgeable about Synchrony as a company.
Wide connections with Telcos, and the IT industry in general.
Can effectively communicate with Global leaders and provide business decisions.
Can quickly strategize and provide direction to any IT related challenges.
Strong business acumen including a broad understanding of financial services business processes and practices.
Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
Self-started and quick learner.
Strong attention to detail.
Demonstrated effectiveness in driving change.
Demonstrated competency with linking business strategy with IT technology initiatives.
Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work with Business Leader, Operating Leaders for Manila and Cebu and technology leaders to help
achieve business and technology goals and objectives.
Drive Business IT Goals and Objectives for sites in Manila and Cebu by working closely with the site
leader and operating leaders.
Partner and Collaborate with the Enterprise Technology Leaders to deploy enterprise solutions and drive
seamless collaboration and communication.
Work on projects/programs for the company.
Work with business teams and relevant IT teams to shape strategies to meet site specific business needs
for the various enterprise operations and support functions that are in alignment with SYF Technology
standards and overall technology strategy for the sites at Manila and Cebu.
Work cross functionally with business teams and relevant information technology team members to
shape business requirements and initiate projects/programs to fulfill them.
Develops peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and
Own the Information Technology communications strategy for the site to socialize enterprise wide
initiatives locally on site and build buy in and awareness.
Maintain up to date knowledge of technology trends and standards and work as a partner to the
business to promote their use.
Identifies new opportunities to drive system improvements and simplification in support of productivity.
Ensures process rigor and adherence to program methodology standards waterfall and agile.
Drive compliance with enterprise standards, policies and procedures
SLA monitoring and performance tracking for in country vendors.
Lead onsite diagnosis and resolution of IT related issues using the standard diagnostic tools and techniques
Drive root cause analysis on incidents and partners with enterprise operations operating leaders and
technology leaders to ensure consistently high availability of technology infrastructure for the business at respective sites.
Drive security standards and compliance.
Operationalize roundtable feedback across all business centers and integrate into business and IT assessment processes for implementation.
Own communication of roundtable feedback and updates.
Uphold and adhere to the Information Security policies and guidelines. Ensure that all Information
security policies and guidelines are enforced and implemented. Ensure that all direct reports uphold
and adhere to these policies and guidelines. To report all violations and gaps observed and institute
corrective actions accordingly.
Responsible for technology P&L for the sites in Manila and Cebu.
Liaison for regulatory compliances related to technology and engage support functional leads for PEZA audits.