Job Openings Finance and Accounting Manager
About the job Finance and Accounting Manager
The Finance and Accounting Manager is responsible for the restaurant accounting close process, financial reporting, and overseeing day-to-day cash management.
- Responsible for closing restaurants books within timelines set by the Management
- Manages period end close process to ensure restaurant level financials are accurate and complete
- Ensure that month end duties, such as utility accruals, change in inventory, marketing budgets, etc.
- Issues period end reporting to operations teams and acts as main resource for P&L questions Prepare period end reporting for executive leaders
- Collaborates with other internal groups to improve processes and streamline information flow
- Ensure all processes incorporate improvements and efficiencies as necessary
- Manage day-to-day cash handling by working closely with the Cash Management associate
- Perform and/or review reconciliations for gift cards, credit cards, and due from/to inter-company activities
- Coordinate with external audit team for the finalization of year-end audit
- Prepare complex financial trend and data analysis such as sales trends, financial and expense performance, and other business improvement opportunities.
- Assist with annual planning process and quarterly forecasts including variance and trend analysis.
- Prepare financial feasibility study on future business projects including return on investment, payback period and internal rate of return, among others
- Oversee the sales audit and credit and collection function of the business
- Ensure compliance in tax reporting and filing of e-sales, output VAT, senior citizen's/PWD discounts, summary list of sales, among others
- Maintenance of POS system, administering approved pricing & functionality changes for operation
- Ad-hoc reporting, special projects, and other department support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree holder in accounting; CPA Certification is NOT required
- At least 8 years of accounting experience including managerial role experience
- Strong background in full accounting cycle including Accounts Reconciliation, Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis, Month-end closing Preparation, P&L analysis, and People Management
- Willing to work onsite (Las Piñas/Alabang area)