Job Openings Commodity Manager
About the job Commodity Manager
Support sourcing objectives, spearhead strategic plans and ensure long-term improvement. Drives savings through product/supplier selection, data collection and reporting, auditing and policy ownership. Drives continuous improvement to support growth, customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 year experience in a financial services, sourcing, and procurement.
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in materials sourcing/purchasing, supplier selection, negotiations and contracting, and events management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential and often sensitive information
- Ability to work shifts that meet business needs, including weekends and holidays.
- Project Management
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine and find other sources of supplies based on Companys needs
- Sourcing of materials, services and suppliers
- Supplier Accreditation and Risk Management
- Provide full support for program for business and other areas as requested
- End to end procurement process management
- Drive cost savings and compliance.
- Execute periodic audits. Implement and follow control plan to ensure adherence to stated policies, guidelines and approval processes.
- Research and analyze information to support daily production.