Job Openings Quality Assurance Analyst
About the job Quality Assurance Analyst
Perks and Benefits:
- Life insurance
- HMO on day 1
- 10% Night Differential, if applicable
- Free parking
- Performance Assessment Functions monitor performance of new trainees and assigned production employees to assess quality of calls, service being provided, and ability to meet or exceed client goals and objectives; provide immediate constructive counseling and coaching. Perform other performance management tasks.
- Coaching coach and provide feedback to production employees utilizing established training plans, appropriate combinations of formal, one-on-one, and on-the-job training as appropriate; may assist with additional training for existing staff based on new enhancements, services, etc.
- Report Generation prepare, and update reports in a timely and accurate manner; may prepare customized reports on a variety of performance assessment issues (i.e. quality issues, evaluation of production employees, need for additional training, workflow, assessment of methods and procedures, etc.)
- Perform other duties assigned
- College diploma is required (Bachelor's or Associate Degree).
- At least 1 year of quality assurance experience is required (must be in BPO setting).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Knowledge on Basic fundamentals of effective training
- Willing to work onsite (E-Commerce Plaza Eastwood Quezon City, near Eastwood Mall)
- Flexible in any schedule including GY shift