Job Openings Home Health Coders (Pure WFH)
About the job Home Health Coders (Pure WFH)
Salary: PHP 30,000 - 65,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a medical coder, you will review patient medical records and assign codes to diagnoses and procedures performed so the facility can bill insurance and other third-party payers as well as the patient.
Coding medical charts with through the understanding of medical terminology, AMA guidelines, anatomy, physiology and procedures and assigning the appropriate CPT, ICD- 9 CM & HCPCS and special access codes based on medical documentation. Associate the diagnosis codes to the appropriate procedure codes (CPT) and sequence the codes in such a way as to insure proper reimbursement. Perform the following responsibilities:
- Determining the provider and keying the information into the system and accurately apply, differences in coding requirements for various payers, clients and state programmers.
- Ensure number of charts in batch equals to total received from clients.
- Maintenance of daily and monthly M.I.S.
- Completing daily target set by process head without fail.
- Adhering to the project related guidelines set by process head.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 1-year experience in Home Health Coding
- Should hold certificate from AAPC or AHIMA. BCHHC certification is added eligibility.
- OASIS experience will be an advantage
- Willing to undergo 1-month training
Perks and Benefits:
- Permanent WFH
- Dayshift schedule; Sat and Sun off
- If applicable: Overtime Pay, Holiday Pay, 10% Night Differential Pay
- 13th month pay
- HMO Benefits
- Leave Credits (accrual basis)
- Company-provided equipment