Job Openings IT Project Manager
About the job IT Project Manager
Project managers also act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management. They use project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Graduate in any business related course
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must
- Project Management experience
- Knowledgeable in using Smartsheet and MS Project
- Leadership skills and Interpersonal skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- The ability to delegate tasks effectively
- Time management skills
- Residing in Makati or willing to relocate in Makati (Management can provide stay-in accommodation)