About the job Recruiting Researcher
Are you an innovative go-getter with a gift for digging deep and finding hidden treasures? Do you have an instinctive ability for using new technologies and methods to source the perfect candidate? Are you eager to build a career as a recruiter for an innovative technology search firm and develop a network of contacts from startups around the world?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, then it sounds like you’ve just found a match in Nine Dots Digital! We’re career headhunters specialized in tech and digital passionate about what we do – building top-tier teams for growth companies at all stages. In the same way our clients develop products, our hands-on approach to search and selection is rigorous, yet agile. But at our core, we are connectors, making introductions that help propel careers and companies forward.
About the Position
We’re looking for a mid-level recruiting researcher who has demonstrated a capacity for using innovative research techniques and strategies to identify pools of talent. You’ll be responsible for the pre-screening of candidates and responsible for evaluating their relevant skill sets. You’ll take ownership of multiple requisitions at the same time and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgment on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
Within 1 Month, You’ll:
- Work with Hiring Managers to generate ecosystem research documents for open positions
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks such as LinkedIn
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Develop talent pipelines from the database you’ve built for future hiring needs
- Keep up to date with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Within 12 Months, You’ll:
- Train alongside a senior recruiter and develop interviewing skills
- Learn about the recruiting process by managing a number of full-cycle pipelines for various roles
You should apply if:
- You have proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- You are familiar with a variety of sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- You’re a hard-working, high-energy participant
- You communicate in a diplomatic, considerate and courteous manner
- You write succinctly, with clarity and precision
- You value feedback as a vital component of personal growth
- You’ve a growth mindset, taking pride in the progress of the company where your contribution is an essential ingredient in the recipe for success
- You embody a sense of deep ownership, accountability and radical transparency throughout your work
- You’re a critical thinker with an eye for potential challenges and a will to solve them at the earliest possible moment
- You have exceptional planning and follow-through skills
- You are self-motivated and an expert at managing your own schedule effectively
About our Benefits
- Flexible working hours. Design your own week!
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Uncapped commission and referral bonuses.
- Continuous growth and training opportunities.
- Free eBook programme to learn while you work.