About the job Sr. PHP Back End Developer (Remote)
NitroPack is a fast-growing SaaS company that speeds up websites.
More than 100,000 active sites benefit from NitroPack - the most complete speed optimization service in the world. It reduces websites load time, leading to more conversions and better user experience.
NitroPack achieves these results by combining all the features necessary for great web performance in an easy to use dashboard, including:
- Built-in global CDN
- Complete image optimization
- Our proprietary, world-class speed optimization algorithm
- Critical CSS, lazy loading, preloading, DNS prefetching, and more
By using NitroPack, our customers get everything they need for a fast website in one service.
They can control their performance settings through our easy to use dashboard. On top of that, our expert support team helps them solve any potential site speed issues they encounter.
Right now, were looking for a Sr. PHP Back End Developer who will enjoy working on industry-defining software.
If that sounds like you, read on.
As a member of our small team, youll have the chance to:
- Work in a company with a prospering and evolving product
- Have a huge impact on the productivity of the team
- Suggest fresh ideas without worrying about bureaucracy
Here's what we expect from you:
- Strong PHP skills
- Strong JS skills
- Experience with Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Strong Experience with Docker and containers
- Strong GIT skills
- Strong understanding and experience with distributed systems
- Strong understanding of working with files
- Strong understanding of HTTP (all of its versions)
- Strong understanding of foundational data structures
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of Kafka and event stream processing
What we offer:
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional health insurance package
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
- Fully sponsored upskilling/certification trainings of your choice
- Transport expenses coverage
- 26 days of paid time off
- Refer-a-friend program
We're a tight-knit team. We work hard and learn something new every day. Most importantly, we always help each other out.
If you're willing to learn from others and don't mind teaching yourself, you'll fit right in with us.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send us your CV in English.