About the job Customer Support Specialist (non-voice)
NitroPack is a fast-growing SaaS company that speeds up websites.
More than 100,000 active sites benefit from NitroPack - the most complete speed optimization service in the world. It reduces websites’ load time, leading to more conversions and a better user experience.
NitroPack achieves these results by combining all the features necessary for great web performance in one place, including:
- Built-in global CDN
- Complete image optimization
- Our proprietary, world-class speed optimization algorithm
- Critical CSS, lazy loading, preloading, DNS prefetching, and more
By using NitroPack, our customers get everything they need for a fast website in one service.
They can control their performance settings through our easy to use dashboard. On top of that, our expert support team helps them solve any potential site speed issues they encounter.
Right now, we’re looking for experienced Customer support specialists.
If that sounds like you, read on.
As a member of our small team, you’ll have the chance to:
- Work on a prospering and evolving product
- Have a huge impact on the product and its customers
- Suggest fresh ideas without worrying about bureaucracy
The Customer Support Specialist position is vital to the success of our customers.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic A players, excited to be in a high-learning environment and to contribute to our international growth. As NitroPack’s Customer Support specialist you will onboard, consult, and support our international customers to grow their business through site performance.
- Effectively respond to selected customer inquiries, quickly and efficiently
- Consult and onboard customers and help them become experts on how to use NitroPack effectively
- Channel critical customer feedback and requests to other company departments
- Coordinating with both Tech and Business units in order to make sure NitroPack's customers are happy with the service
- Communicating with customers through the ticketing system and email
- Provide Level 1 (or sometimes Level2) support to incoming queries
- Work on Rotation Shifts - 5 working days x 8 h per week, for a total of 40h per week. Includes some weekends; Typical shifts: 08:00 - 17:00 / with 1h break /, 10:00 - 19:00 / with 1h break/, 13:00 - 22:00 / with 1h break/- First month will be in the office / now remote, due to Covid19/, day-shifts only, during the onboarding and training period.
Main experience and skills:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a SaaS or similar business environment
- Ownership, positive attitude, energy, openness to feedback, comfortable with a fast-changing environment
- Bonus: Experience with Site optimization / SEO / Web development
- Reading HTML/JS/CSS
The perfect candidate is:
- A good communicator
- Able to establish priorities
- Organized and meticulous
- A problem solver with and a positive attitude
- Results-oriented and focused on meeting deadlines
- Eager to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies
- A team player, willing to listen and give/take constructive criticism
What we offer:
- Possibility for home office
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional health insurance package
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
- Fully sponsored upskilling/certification trainings of your choice
- 28 days paid time off
- Transport expenses coverage
We’re a small and tight-knit team. We work hard and learn something new every day. Most importantly, we always help each other out.
If you’re willing to learn from others and don’t mind teaching yourself, you’ll fit right in with us.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send us your CV in English.