About the job Marketing Automation Specialist
NitroPack is a fast-growing tech startup that helps website owners to speed up their websites and improve website performance. We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team and support our rapid growth.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will play a key role in developing and executing marketing automation campaigns to drive customer engagement, retention, and acquisition. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to create targeted campaigns that are aligned with our overall marketing strategy. In this role, you will leverage your expertise in marketing automation tools and techniques to design and execute campaigns across multiple channels and for multiple target audiences.
- Developing and executing email marketing campaigns, including creating email templates, writing and editing copy, and managing email lists
- Designing and implementing automated email sequences using Hubspot
- Analyzing email campaign performance and making data-driven recommendations for improvements
- Collaborating with other marketing team members, including content creators and designers, to ensure email campaigns are aligned with overall marketing goals and brand messaging
- Developing outbound communication strategies and lead nurture programs, including outreach to potential clients and customers, and managing responses to inquiries
- Staying up-to-date on email and other communication mediums best practices and industry trends, and implementing new tactics to improve performance
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation and campaign management
- Track record of successfully created and executed marketing automation flows via email or other communication channels generating at least $10,000 in revenue. Please add a section in your CV for this.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze campaign performance data and make recommendations for optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in designing and implementing A/B tests to optimize campaign performance
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite) is a plus
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in the fastest-growing startup for 2021
- Team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Additional monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit - a flexible online benefits solution
- Refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Stocked snacks and drinks bar
If you're a data-driven marketer with a passion for technology and innovation, we want to hear from you. Apply now and join our team at NitroPack.io!
All applications will be treated with confidentiality. We will contact only shortlisted candidates. Please send us your CV in English.