About the job Customer Success Manager (Remote)
NitroPack is a fast-growing speed and performance optimization SaaS company. Our mission is to offer the most complete speed optimization service in the world and help small and mid-size businesses reduce websites’ load time and improve overall user experience.
Our service currently powers more than 100,000 websites and is ranked as a leading speed optimization solution by the first official global Core Web Vitals report. NitroPack achieves these results by combining all the features necessary for great web performance in an easy-to-use dashboard, including:
- Built-in global CDN
- Complete image optimization
- Our proprietary, world-class speed optimization algorithm
- Critical CSS, lazy loading, preloading, DNS prefetching, and more
The Head of Customer Success position is vital to the success of our customers. We are looking for an ambitious, organized, and energetic individual, excited to be in a high-learning environment and to contribute to our growth.
As NitroPack’s Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing Customer Success processes, building up the Customer Success team, and driving agreed-on Customer Success metrics forward.
- Own the end-to-end Customer Success function within the organization. You will create, integrate and develop the Customer Success processes and onboarding journey
- Hire, onboard, and train the future NitroPack Customer Success team
- Embed the NitroPack culture and foster growth within the Customer Success team
- Effectively respond to selected customer inquiries, quickly and efficiently
- Onboard customers and help them become experts on how to use NitroPack effectively
- Consult and manage a portfolio of customers as a dedicated point of contact
- Create and document personalized demos for customers
- Channel critical customer feedback and requests to other company departments
- Contribute to our growing customer knowledge articles and best practices
- Work with marketing on creating customer success stories and interview key customers on the difference NitroPack delivers for them
- Proactively identify and engage new key customers to add further value to the NitroPack service
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Have 1+ year in a management position with a digital/SaaS company
- Have experience working with international Senior/C-Level internal and external stakeholders
- Have a demonstrated ability to create, improve and manage Customer Success processes
- Have experience in building, mentoring, and managing diverse teams
- Are result-oriented, and have a consistent track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Have excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Are a team player, willing to experiment and give/take constructive criticism
- Have experience with and understanding of the WordPress and Shopify ecosystems (advantage, but not required)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional premium health insurance package
- Home office
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar at the office
- Fully sponsored upskilling courses of your choice
- Refer-a-friend program
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
We’re a small and tight-knit team. We work hard and learn something new every day. Most importantly, we always help each other out.
If you’re willing to learn from others and don’t mind teaching yourself, you’ll fit right in with us.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.