About the job Key Partnerships Manager (Remote)
NitroPack is a fast-growing speed and performance optimization SaaS company. Our mission is to offer the most complete speed optimization service in the world and help small and mid-size businesses reduce websites’ load time and improve overall user experience.
Our service currently powers more than 100,000 websites and is ranked as a leading speed optimization solution by the first official global Core Web Vitals report. NitroPack achieves these results by combining all the features necessary for great web performance in an easy-to-use dashboard, including:
- Built-in global CDN
- Complete image optimization
- Our proprietary, world-class speed optimization algorithm
- Critical CSS, lazy loading, preloading, DNS prefetching, and more
While we’ve been incredibly lucky to get amazing traction and growth in key communities, we’re at a stage where we need a systematic approach to scaling our growth. We are looking for a Key Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with key businesses.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management;
- Research partners, identify key players and propose strategies to generate interest;
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, events networking, etc.;
- Delivering a great experience to our partners when working with NitroPack - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally;
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies;
- Managing the key relationships, with an aim to achieve agreed company goals. Offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Keeping a high level of engagement with internal and external stakeholders by aligning all involved parties to relevant projects and opportunities;
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Have a proven track record of cultivating thriving relationships with key partners;
- Have 3+ years in a similar position in marketing /sales/ customer success department;
- Have experience with international relationships and global markets;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Are result-oriented, and have a consistent track record of meeting/exceeding targets;
- Have networking aptitude;
- Have experience with and understanding of the WordPress and Shopify ecosystems (advantage, but not required)
What we offer:
Flexible working hours
Additional health insurance package
Fully sponsored upskilling courses of your choice
Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
We’re a small and tight-knit team. We work hard and learn something new every day. Most importantly, we always help each other out.
If you’re willing to learn from others and don’t mind teaching yourself, you’ll fit right in with us.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.