Job Openings Seller Education Team lead
About the job Seller Education Team lead
- Lead seller education team (EDU) that provides the best training and communication experiences.
- Customize and design training courses that suit audience requirements and goals for training outcomes.
- Manage all social channels, optimizing content and boosting channel performance, making it easier to reach KPIs such as follower growth, engagement, and conversion rates across all social media platforms.
- Develop training initiatives to make performance improvement easier, thereby assisting the company in achieving its objectives for internal staff
- Stay up-to-date with partners' needs, and make it easier for them to adapt by designing and developing suitable educational and training programs
- Be able to take responsibility for special assignment and also give consultations and coaching team member as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Well collaborate with colleagues and other departments with good attitude (NocNoc core values).
Bachelors Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- At least 4 years experiences in Training and/or Organization Development as a trainer and training facilitator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to multitask, plan ahead of time, and manage time effectively
- Structured thinking, able to evaluate problems and come up with effective solutions
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others