Job Openings Software Engineer (C#)
About the job Software Engineer (C#)
Responsibilities and Scope:
- Developing C# .NET
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework, Dev Express UI Library, AWS SDK, React & Node.js, SSRS Integration.
- Debugging and maintaining code.
- Reporting and resolving issues.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to users and other developers.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
Skills & Experience:
- C#, .NET 4.7.x (or higher), ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio + TFS/DevOps.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a C# programmer.
- Cloud experience with AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of other coding-languages and scripts (XAML, HTML5, C#, Python, Java, etc).
- Understanding patterns (MVVM, MVC, and others)
- Solid understanding of SQL stored procedures, user defined functions
- User Interface with DevEx or other libraries such as Infragistics, React, Node.js, etc.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to support and work well with other team members.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment